Online application for DFA Hong Kong Young Design Talent Award 2019 will start from mid-April to end June 2019 (exact date to be announced).
Call for Application: Mid-Apr to end June 2019 (exact date to be announced)
- Register an account
- Complete the online application (Step 1 to 7)
Provide information of your design background
Provide information of your career/ studying background
Provide information of your academic background, professional qualifications and membership
List out your design-related awards obtained, if any
Upload images (jpeg) of your design works with project titles and describe your portfolio in details
Describe your overseas plan, including your objectives, overseas work attachment/ study plan and expected learning outcome, your potential contribution to Hong Kong design and creative industries, etc.
Upload your portrait in jpeg format and all supporting documents* in PDF format
Please upload and submit ALL supporting documents through online application system, including:
- Complete Nomination Form
- Academic/ professional qualifications and membership
- Reference letters and/or certification letters from previous employer(s), if any
- Award certificate(s), if any
- Written reply of work attachment conditional offer from overseas design company(ies), if any
- Student ID Copy (for Design or Design-related Graduates ONLY)
**Overseas Work Attachment Conditional Offer
If you plan to undergo overseas work attachment, please seek conditional offer(s) from the suggested overseas design companies or your suggested companies:
- Please send your resume and portfolio to your selected company(ies) by email directly
- Please state "Application for work attachment of DFA HKYDTA 2019" and your application ID (e.g. DP-0003) in your email subject
- Please try to secure at least one 6 to 12-month work attachment among the suggested overseas design companies and ask the company(ies) to provide you email confirmation(s) if it/they grant(s) you the conditional offer(s) on or before the deadline in 2019.
A Copy of HKID is required if you are shortlisted for the judging session(s) and you will be asked to present your HKID card original copy for verification at the registration counter when you attend the interview.
The application will be regarded unsuccessful due to any incomplete steps in the process.
To be announced