Online application for DFA Hong Kong Young Design Talent Award 2020 starts at 09:00, 20 April 2020 and will close at 17:00, 10 July 2020. . (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8)
Call for Application: 20 April to 10 July 2020
- Register an account
- Complete the online application (Step 1 to 7)
- Submit online application
Provide information of your design background
Provide information of your career/ educational background
Provide information of your academic background, professional qualifications and membership
List out your design-related awards obtained, if any
Upload images (JPG format) of your design works with project titles and description
Describe your overseas plan, including your objectives, overseas work/ study plan and expected learning outcome, your potential contribution to Hong Kong design and creative industries, etc.
Upload your portrait in JPG format and all supporting documents* in PDF format
Please upload and submit ALL supporting documents through online application system, including:
- Complete Nomination Form
- Academic/ professional qualifications and membership
- Reference letters and/or certification letters from previous employer(s), if any
- Award certificate(s), if any
- Written reply of work conditional offer from overseas design company(ies)**, if any
- Student ID Copy (for Design or Design-related Graduates ONLY)
**Overseas Work Conditional Offer
If you plan to undergo overseas work, please seek conditional offer(s) from the Suggested Overseas Design Companies or your suggested companies:
- Please send your resume and portfolio to your selected company(ies) by email directly
- Please state "Application for overseas work of DFA HKYDTA 2020" and your application ID (e.g. DP-0003) in your email subject
- Please try to secure at least one 6 to 12-month work among the suggested overseas design companies and ask the company(ies) to provide you email confirmation(s) if it/they grant(s) you the conditional offer(s) on or before the submission deadline.
A Copy of HKID is required if you are shortlisted for the judging session(s) and you will be asked to present your HKID card original copy for verification at the registration counter when you attend the interview.
The application will be regarded unsuccessful due to any incomplete steps in the process.
by 17:00 on 10 July 2020 (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8)