Online application for DFA Hong Kong Young Design Talent Award 2022 starts at 09:00, 20 April 2022 and will close at 17:00, 12 July 2022. (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8)
Call for Application: 20 April to 12 July 2022
- Register an account (Step 1)
- Complete and submit online application (Step 2-9)
- Submit Hong Kong Permanent Resident Identity Card (HKID) copy via email (Step 10)
*Requirement of the 3-min Presentation Video
- Completed Nomination Form
- Academic qualifications certificates
- Proof of professional qualifications and membership, if any
- Reference letters and/or certification letters from previous employer(s), if any
- Award certificate(s), if any
- Written reply of work conditional offer from overseas design company(ies)^, if any
- Student ID Copy (for Graduates ONLY)
^Overseas Work Conditional Offer
- Please send your resume and portfolio to your selected company(ies) by email directly
- Please state "Application for Overseas Work of DFA HKYDTA 2022" and your Application ID (e.g. DP-0001) in your email subject
- Please try to secure at least one 6 to 12-month work from overseas design companies and ask the company(ies) to provide you email confirmation(s) if it/they grant(s) you the conditional offer(s) on or before the submission deadline.
**Submission of Hong Kong Permanent Resident Identity Card (HKID) Copy
Please send us the followings before the application deadline after your online application submission.
1. HKID card copy (in PDF format with password protected) to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
2. PDF file password in a separate email to email@example.com
Please mark “CONFIDENTIAL” and your Application ID on both the email subject and HKID PDF file name, e.g. CONFIDENTIAL_DP-0001.
You will be required to present your original HKID card for verification at the registration counter when attending the judging session.
The application will be regarded as unsuccessful due to any incomplete steps in the process.
All personal information submitted will solely be used for the DFA Hong Kong Young Design Talent Award purposes.
by 17:00 on 12 July 2022 (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8)